What you need to know before writing a persuasive essay outline
The main goal of a persuasive essay is to explain a certain subject or topic and try to persuade the target audience that your opinion is backed with credible evidence, logical connections and is one of the best, considering various resources.
That is why the key feature of any persuasive or argumentative essay is a proper research of the topic, using all sorts of academic sources, which would back your opinion in the best possible way. You can use such sources, as interviews with people, who are experts in the field, various surveys, governmental and scholarly websites, statistical data, journal articles and books. However, you should remember that all these sources need to be trustworthy and properly cited throughout your essay.
The main difficulty of a persuasive essay is that you need to be able to persuade those, who disagree with you, proving that you have all the necessary information on the subject and can use it to stand your ground. To be able to do that, first you need to create a persuasive essay outline and stick to it in order to have a clear structure and strong supportive elements.
An outline is a sort of a plan, a structure of your paper, which you need to follow in order to make different parts connect to each other in a smooth and simple way. Here is a list of advices how to make a winning persuasive essay outline:
- Write a hook. The title of your work should be catchy, so take your time to find a controversial or disputable title and don’t worry that you may sound harsh or emotional;
- Mark the target audience. Write a few sentences to help your reader identify himself as a part of a certain social group, which will be referred in your essay;
- Make a draft of your thesis statement. It shouldn’t be smooth and mistakes-free, as you may even need to change it several times during your work. Simply write a sentence to always remind yourself what your main goals are;
- Write a key point for every body paragraph. It will help you to see a whole picture, concentrating on the details and sticking to the overall structure;
- Think of a call to action. This can be a great element, which is usually included to conclusion section and helps to engage the audience and make it accept your point of view.
24/7 quality assistance
Managers of our writing company are always here to help you in completing all sorts of assignments, including a persuasive essay online.They work round the clock and you can always reach us not depending on the question you have by using one of multiple ways of communication.
Our qualified writers and editors are always here to assist you, so you will never have to worry about missing the deadlines, delivering a low-quality outline or forgetting about important details. Entrust your paper to a team of professionals and give yourself some time to relax and enjoy leisure without any worries.