What you need to know about a global warming essay
Every day we face multiple changes and challenges, so it is impossible to stay indifferent. One of such changes is global warming, which causes lots of harm and may be a potential threat to the planet. That is why environmental issues is a very important and challenging topic to discuss.
It is important not only to persuade each and everyone that we can prevent climate changes but spread information and awareness across the world. That is why every day students are asked to write an essay on global warming.
At first, it may seem quite a simple task, as the topic is not so controversial. However, practice shows that the more issues you add to your essay, the more difficult it is to write a global warming essay, as there may be lots of contradictions and underwater stones.
This article aims to show every student that such an essay can become a simple and fun way of getting high grades, so you will never have to stress out when obtaining such a task.
Strong arguments you need to include
It often happens that students don’t get much information on the topic, so can’t write a strong global warming essay. We have gathered a list of the things that follow global warming and preventive measures to help you get started!
Influence of the global warming:
- Climate changes. It is obvious that every year our planet becomes a warmer place and eventually every ecosystem will have to adjust to completely new circumstances. There are also lots of proofs that global warming is threating local environments;
- Changes of the sea level. Have you ever heard of the greenhouse effect? One of its disastrous influences is the increase of the sea level. It takes place due to thermal expansion, melting of the mountain glacier, Greenland partial melting and ice sheet melting on Poles. This may greatly influence coastal cities and islands, which may simply disappear from the world map;
- Water balance.While sea level change is quite a popular topic to discuss, many people simply don’t know about changes in the water balance. Due to global warming and sea level increasing, some regions may suffer from absence of drinking water and others – from wetter weather;
- Health of the humanity. Did you know that global warming also affects human’s health? Tropical diseases, heart issues and problems with vessels are only a part of huge problems most of us will have to experience.
You can also discuss causes of a climate changeand ways of its prevention to deliver a catchy paper. Essays on global warming should contain recommendations on how to protect the planet:
- Law regulations. Every country has a list of rules and regulations on the greenhouse effect and air pollution, which need to be carefully followed;
- Minimizing the use of power generating stations. Unfortunately, an increase of electricity usage cause a huge quantity of carbons in the air. Using fossil fuels is one of the main reasons of appearance of greenhouse gases;
- Saving paper. Every day thousands of hundreds of trees are cut down for paper, which greatly promotes global warming and climatic changes. We need to reduce paper usage by not printing emails or unnecessary data, and keeping everything on computers and phones;
- Trees planting. It is hard to find a better way to reduce the effect of global warming than planting these green helpers. They absorb carbon and release oxygen;
- Car sharing. Look around: the quantity of cars is overwhelming and soon will reach the number of the Earth population. To help the environment, you can share cars, when going to work or any other destinations. It will not only help the planet but will save your budget. Isn’t it a great global warming solution?
Now you know everything for writing a global warming essay and will be able to hold a discussion without any difficulties!