Art of presenting yourself or why we all should start using CV writing service?
No wonder CV writing service became such a popular thing over last couple years. We all are constantly looking for new jobs, new adventures, and challenges. To do so we need powerful tools. A great CV can be one of them. It’s the first step on our professional way and as we all know, sometimes this first step is also the most complicated one.
It’s not easy to talk about ourselves and stay objective. Sometimes we are too humble, sometimes we are making up things, or just simply don’t know how to put everything together. This is where CV writing service can help you to get your lucky ticket to the interview of your dream.
One wrong step and you are outside of the race. You don’t want it, right? This is why you need a beautiful, well-structured, appealing, and professional CV. It’s your face, your presentation. And if you fail this one, there will be no second phone call from the job your dream.
What has to be inside of any good CV?
- Clear contact details. Take your time and mention all the possibilities to get in touch with you.
- History of employment. One small tip here: mention skills and duties, which you think are relevant to a position you apply for. Don’t make it too long, nobody wants to read a 3-page history of how great you are. This information should be clear and organized to hit your target.
- Education. Don’t forget to mention skills and useful habits you’ve developed during your studying. You can also talk about coaching here. It’s informal education and says a lot about you.
- Honesty. Well. Not much to explain here.
- Language. Your CV should be perfect! It should say your potential employer that you care and that you know how to do stuff.
- Active language. Don’t say “it was done”, say “I did that” instead. Show that you take responsibility for your actions.
- Style. Last but not least. Your CV should look great and be structured, so it will be easy to read.
What else can you add to your CV to increase your chances?
- Feedbacks. One of the most powerful things ever. This way you can demonstrate not only your professionalism but also personal qualities. Let’s agree not too many former workers will get to receive a nice and kind reference from their ex-chiefs. If you did, there must be something great about you.
- Cover letter. It will show your interest exactly in this position. It’s a nice move to write about where you’ve found this place, why you think it’s suitable for you, and why they should consider you. If you won't invest some time in this letter, can happen that your potential employer won’t invest time in reading your CV. Keep it simple, clear, and friendly. It’s like a cherry on the cake.
- Photo of you. It’s only up to you, of course. But any CV looks a bit more attractive with a photo and it helps to create a positive picture of you. There are some rules: no drinks in your hands, light smile, and of course a high quality. It’s easy.
If you want to fight for the bet position, your CV should be awesome. It can be a problem if you aren’t a professional CV writer, but you can always hire one. There are also plenty CV writing companies on the Internet. You only have to choose.
Creating a perfect CV can take a lot of time, in case you don’t know how to highlight your strong sides. This is why it’s highly recommended to work with professionals or use CV writing service. They know for sure, what should be mentioned and what doesn't make any difference. They can help you to correct style, font, sometimes grammar, and even give a free CV review.